The WPS Plant Hyperspectral Imaging module is a powerful non-destructive imaging technology to increase the users understanding of direct plant responses to biotic stressors and to characterize plant-plant parameters over time and space.
Using state of the art technology, the WPS Plant Hyperspectral Imaging module is able to produce detailed and accurate data to provide 3-dimensional hyperspectral data sets of plants. Accurate data of the plant is obtained by recording individual rows of spatial pixels as motion occurs, with each pixel containing full spectral data on a pixel-by-pixel basis in spectral range from 250 to 5000 nm.
Image analysis software
Using a hyperspectral camera with image analysis software, plant reflective indices can be visualized across the entire surface of the imaged sample(s). These indices may be correlated with numerous physiological conditions, as well as the biochemical status of the plant or leaf with respect to the chlorophyll or pigment composition, water status or cell structure.
- Plug and play, can be coupled with WPS Automated Plant Phenotyping Systems and WPS Plant Imaging Modules
- Accurate pixel profile due to state of the art stepping motor system.
- Spectral range covers wavelength from 250 to 5000 nm (visible, near-infrared and short-wavelength of infrared region)
- Specific light illumination source
- Pixel-by-pixel spectral profile
- One row of spatial pixels is collected per frame
- Line scanner operation
- Automatic calibration steps with reference object
- Several lens options available for different plant sizes (1 mm to 2.5 meter) in height and width