No more worrying about keeping your systems operational
Every system needs maintenance. Especially systems that have to meet high standards day in, day out – like those used by greenhouse growers and in plant research. Even though we pack our systems full of intelligence, we (unfortunately) haven’t yet come across a system that’s absolutely maintenance-free. That’s why we’re offering you the convenience of a system and support subscription that will give you real peace of mind.
We’re in it for the long term
At WPS our work doesn’t stop when we produce a fully functional system. In fact it’s only the beginning of a long-term relationship with our client. A system has to last for years, so we also take effective measures to ensure many years of worry-free operation. And in the unlikely event of a breakdown, we’re always on hand to help.
How does this help you?
Taking out a system and support subscription benefits you in many ways. It improves the reliability of your system because downtime is kept to a minimum. Regular preventive maintenance avoids expensive interim repairs. Making your total cost of ownership look a whole lot rosier. System upgrades are implemented automatically. If you have a question of a less urgent nature, our friendly, expert Helpdesk is ready to help. And we also offer training to keep your staff up-to-date with the latest technical developments.
What does a system and support subscription cover?
• Spare parts supplies: the right parts always in stock
• On-site support: a service engineer will visit you immediately if you have a problem that needs solving immediately
• Preventive maintenance: vital aspects of your system are inspected periodically
• Software updates: the latest software to improve your system’s performance
• Helpdesk: expert staff will answer your questions and troubleshoot faults from a distance
• System optimisation: keeping an ongoing watchful eye on your system’s operation
• Training: we teach your staff the best way to operate the system